A Love for Creating Healthy Smiles
Dr. William Becker is skilled, gentle orthodontist. He works one-to-one with his patients and families, finding care solutions that work for their unique situation. Emphasizing the most comfortable and effective treatments, Dr. Becker creates a good bite and beautiful smile for each patient. For him, having a patient who is proud of their smile, is the greatest personal and professional reward.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, St. Johns University, graduated Summa Cum Laude, 1989
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, graduated with High Distinction, 1996
- Orthodontic Residency, Specialty Certificate, and Master of Science, University of Minnesota, 1998
Dr. Becker was a clinical assistant professor for 15 years at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Division of Orthodontics, where he taught the graduate residents. He now pratices fulltime in private practice.
Believing that education does not stop at graduation, Dr. Becker regularly participates in continuing opportunities. He attends many lectures, seminars, and meetings, in order to remain current with the latest techniques and technology. This ensures his patients have a better treatment experience and incredible smile results.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minneapolis District Dental Society
A native of New Hope, MN, Dr. Becker has lived in Ramsey since 2002. He spends his free time with his wife, Paula, and their families.